2013年1月31日星期四

i prefer women are pink chi straightener flat iron

"Why can not I know longchamp bags?" Luo Yan sneered ask. "I go that Umemura the valley are dead, just did not show up nothing hidden in the dark you talk all I hear it quite plainly, the great love of life and death, between you and chi hair products really is earth-shattering, called people had to shock it!

"Fierce, since you already know, you should understand that I chi products's not easy,"chi words have not yet finished, we heard Luo Yan sneered: "Yeah, I understand that, so I set you free! like chi, even if the heart harm Buxia, you chose to let go! you say, love a person, do not have to get if it continues to haunt and hold high-handed, will only make each other once again become the enemy!, chi and you do not want to become enemies, that I even do not want to become enemies with you ! charm, you can rest assured that I will never again entanglement! Instead, I will bless you with chi bless you both a lifetime life Yu blessing! "

After listening to her remarks, chi straighteners orbit could not resist some fever. She moved to face looking at him sincere incomparable said: "Fierce, thank you to let go! Thank you for the blessing!""For what do not lovers, do not friends, we can do the brothers and sisters is not it?" Luo Yan moment not blink at her Mouguang dark and deep as the sea. Moment, he hands the teacup poured a cup of tea, then handed it to the front of her, smiled and said, "chi, I'm your big brother, this cup of tea to drink when on my walk through Baixiong ceremony. '

没有评论:

发表评论