2013年1月28日星期一

ghd vs chi video for you to create fresh and carefree image

He is from his arms to find a key, and put it on the table, "in your room, let them give you hoe mulberry water, wash to dinner.However, don't let them into your room."I never understand ghd purple, this time is the same.I don't know, who the hell are you doing?Does, so easily put me?It also

"Ghdghd," hoe mulberry sneaking to principal rooms have a look, ask me: "so, you are -- escape?You are capable of, we thought you were dead."So simple?Not possible, ghd hair straighteners see my first words, I said "you come back?".I hastily with a few words, let them give me water, then from go to my place.

Open the door, my eyes suddenly acid, run day scene suddenly appears in front of my eyes.I have lost my baggage, squatting on the ground hum cry.I tried, but, I still fail, fail, again.I think fate is unfair to me, not fair, why, why?"ghd flat iron, water."Hoe sang in the sound outside.I rubbed his eyes, strong nasal said: "put it there."Listen to the voice of hoe mulberry over: "you cry?""All right, I'm fine.""Oh, you don't cry, I know you're scared.You go to ask Master, master how to punish you actually see, Lord and lady did not know."Hoe mulberry said in a subdued voice.

没有评论:

发表评论