2012年9月29日星期六

we love ghd iron oil spray

GHD Precious silvery Red Australia

Well, ghd australia anger, rolled her eyes, followed by abnormal and cried: "ah!!!" GHD really flying over, see the bedroom window open, cold wind blow on the face, and the empty house, rushed to the window and went downstairs to shout: "GHD!!" urgent voice all changed.

ghd flat iron hiding in the side curtains laughter inside the belly to hurt, the next second will be GHD pulled the arm pull out, and then see him have plenty of fight in sb. To raise my hand, the so-called GHD wearing sexy little underwear ass hit a two hand.

ghd suddenly tears with GHD two. Slap on abundance, GHD ass moment float two overlapping red handprint, screaming: "why did you hit me!" "you say why I hit you!" GHD was breathing heavily, "you are the"You hit me, I told my mom!" "you go to have a look, you say," GHD glared at her, "the cold light ass everywhere, also open the window! Said that have a look you will never again was she beaten! You see your teeth in a fight sexy, head ah!" "I was hurt! And I was not naked!" GHD lie on the bed to argue, "if you didn't ignore me, why would I want that?!" "you have opened the window and shouted ah?!" GHD is short of breath, now slowly "well, I really think you have fallen! Do you know!" GHD words, is obviously very grievance, but he said it felt as if she is wrong a little, but the ass was hit, to admit the mistake too amateurish.

没有评论:

发表评论